There are Many ways to increase average but we do not follow those rules. So, therefore I am giving you some tips on how to increase your bike average and when you follow guidelines, you will get an instant result.
Follow this terms:-
1. Stick to the periodic service schedule.
2. Maintain speed in the range of 50-60 kmph at max for the best efficiency.
3. Warm up your engine for 20-30 seconds after the first start of the morning.
4. The main thing should you remember when you first start of the morning does not use self-start only use a kick-start.
5. If you get stuck in a traffic jam, then do not suddenly acceleration
6. Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
7. Do not run the engine in low gear for long times.
8. Do not raise the engine rpm during traffic halts, switch off the engine if the halt is more than 30 seconds.
9.If your vehicle under 150cc so I prefer you only use normal petrol and if your vehicles more than 150cc so you should use speed petrol.
10. Maintaining proper tyre pressure.
I hope this article is very useful for you. You can read one more article of mine, you will get more knowledge and it is very informative for you. The secret of the easiest ways to calculate bike mileage.